Fat Cow ($4.08/month)In the contemporary era, creating a website is no more wearisome thing and it’s even more very difficult to host it. With all these superb web hosting services declaring to be the most reliable, it can very easily confuse anyone.
Here’s where FatCow can be of great help to you.
FatCow has been in the area since 1998, and since then it has formed a excellent name for itself. It is owned and managed by EIG (Endurance International Group), the business that also owns popular hosting brands like Ipage etc.
For at the bare minimum once, FatCow has seen a prime time with its enticing services. Let’s see through this review if it is still the same or you can find healthier options on the market.
Most websites these days are bringing out misleading prices to pull you in, committing you to a three-year payment or a long- term deal. Or another well-known technique is by first offering a low price subscription but then increasing it greatly because now there’s a terrible opportunity of you abandoning.
But, you can certainly be assured that FatCow employs none of these strategies to trap their customers. There are no tricks, gimmicks associated and this is the real deal. Fat Cow not only offers a cheap hosting plan but also promises you a 30- day money back offer.
FatCow presents just about 4000 skillfully designed web icons that would help you improve the overall design of your website. The ideal part is that they are almost free. All that fat cow intends is acknowledgement for its web icons and all you need to do is to add credits for FatCow in your webpage.
FatCow is really good at satisfying their customers with their 24/7 support. The support staff contacts you in a span of a few minutes and are glad to help you with their services. Apart from the Live Chat option, you can also opt for FatCow’s extensive user knowledge base.
The knowledge base can help the users in discovering suggestions to the questions about their account, security, policies, emails, files, partnership programs, domains and a whole lot more. You can also straightly research a keyword, rather than filtering through the whole entire base.
Most Cheap Hosting services don’t supply you with backup and you have to go for a third party backup plan. But, this is not the case with FatCow. To defend your data and information FatCow offers a day to day backup service, which is surely a huge advantage.
- No scamming issues with the prices of web hosting.
- Cheap web hosting plans with a 30- day money-back assurance.
- Free access to 4000 professionally designed web icons.
- 24/7 Live Chat support with excellent customer service.
- The extensive knowledge base that has answers to most of your questions about accounts, emails, domains etc.
- Free Website Transfers and Domain names for new account sign-ups.
- Equipped with a daily backup service that secures information.
- The security features are not free. To make your webpage secure, free of malware and blacklisting, you need to pay for security benefits.
- maddening, ambitious upselling that begins immediately after you enter your credit card details. Cancelling a trial can also cause charges on your credit card.
- The slow loading speed of the page can be very irritating.
- Fails to deliver good uptime with consistency.
FatCow is a wonderful web hoster with outstanding pricing and support. The web icons and the daily backup can is usually a huge plus yet the below-average uptime can be a huge drawback.
Overall, if you happen to be buying cheap web hosting facility then this is usually a great preference regardless of the fact that you would definitely discover the quality like a top-notch expensive web hoster.